Friday, May 3, 2013

Shiba Inu Ornament

Shiba Inu Ornament
If you're anything like me, then you like to buy anything and everything Shiba Inu.  I like to collect little plush Shiba Inu figurines or Shiba Inu Ornament just to surround myself in Shiba Inu cuteness.  My favorite items are the ones from Japan or some handmade items from Etsy.

If you shop around on the internet, you can find really cute Shiba Inu stuff from online.  The Shiba Inu products I get are either made in Japan or China.  It takes a bit of searching on your part because there aren't a lot of things you can buy at a local store.  You just have to find the best thing online, there's hundreds of Shiba Inu ornaments related items to choose from keychains, stuffed animals, figurines, t-shirts, books, etc.  I posted some of the items that I got from Amazon and Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment