Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shiba Inu Shedding - How Much Do Shiba Inu's Shed?


Shiba Inu Shedding
Shiba Inu Shedding

How Much Do Shiba Inu's Shed?  Shiba Inu Shedding is an event.  

Yes, they shed a lot A LOT.  But no worries, you can vacuum their fur without any hassles.  It can be fun for you and a bonding experience for your Shiba Inu -- they will love you for it!  Shiba Inu dogs like being vacuumed so much and they are so well behaved that I think it actually relaxes them.  

Or you can use what most people use, and that is what they call the “FURminator”!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I hate to watch my shiba inu shed!! He gets hair all over the place and then my girlfriend makes me clean it up. But then again I always make her do the dishes! hahahaha Do you think it would be better to use a comb with hard or soft bristles? The shiba inu shedding problem is for sure a bad one, but it is well worth it to own such a loving and loyal dog. I am thinking about getting another one, do they get along with a friend of their own kind?

    ReplyDelete